OTHER PLATFORMS / EDITIONS
Other PLATFORM / EDITIONS
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Beta Access
- In Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Treyarch’s signature map design will be rooted in the game’s realistic and historical setting, all accentuated by a visual art style that immerses players into the unfolding early 1980s Cold War narrative.
- A 12v12 battle that combines infantry and vehicular gameplay, Combined Arms is a larger-scale mode where the action is tailed to the environment it takes place within.
- Depending on the map, vehicles such as Tanks, Snowmobiles, Attack Helicopters or Wakerunners will amplify and advance the action alongside traditional gunfights, allowing for jaw-dropping moments right in the middle of an intense engagement.
About Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Beta Access
- The Multiplayer journey brings operators around the world from the Angolan desert (Map name: Satellite), to the frozen lakes of Uzbekistan (Crossroads), to the streets of South Beach (Miami), to frigid North Atlantic waters (Armada), and even to the heart of the U.S.S.R. (Moscow).
- Armada: Based on Operation Azorian, U.S. and Soviet forces arrive in the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean in search of a prototype nuclear submarine.
- Crossroads: At a pivotal route to Afghanistan deep in Uzbekistan, NATO forces are mobilized to ambush a large Soviet military convoy comprised of mobile ICBM launchers.
- Miami: Through hired DGI forces, Perseus ambushed and assaulted a prison transport in Miami’s famed South Beach in order to free a trusted ally.
- Moscow: In the heart of the U.S.S.R, a Spetsnaz squad was sent to a compromised CIA safe house in order to secure the area, capture any remaining CIA operatives, and acquire further intel on NATO’s future plans.
- Satellite: Deep in the deserts of Angola, Central Africa, a top-secret, American-made reconnaissance satellite known as the KH-9 has been grounded, potentially by Perseus.
- Combined Arms: A 12v12 battle that combines infantry and vehicular gameplay, Combined Arms is a larger-scale mode where the action is tailed to the environment it takes place within. Fireteam: Fireteam is a new 40-player category of Black Ops Multiplayer with up to 10 teams of four, where the action is centered around not just the operators in the field, but also the environment they battle in.
- Those looking to further tinker with their primary weapon, or some secondaries, can head to the Gunsmith. Each primary weapon can be customized with up to 54 attachments across eight different nodes, or attachment points, with at least six options per attach point.
What are the system requirements?
· OSXbox One / Xbox X
· SUBSCRIPTIONOnline multiplayer on Xbox requires Xbox Live Gold (subscription sold separately).
· OTHERInternet Access